The perfect comment style for any WordPress blog
Boxy is clean, bold, and pixel perfect. And with eight different color schemes you can easily integrate it into the theme you are using right now.
All you need to do is drop a folder into your theme and add a single line to your
functions.php file, and you’re good to go.
- 8 different color styles (see right)
- Support for threaded comments (WP 2.7+)
- Trackback list below the comment form
- Clean HTML and CSS, easy to tweak
- Easily incorporate into any themes you’re using right now!
- Access to all future upgrades
The installation procedure is pretty painless.
- After download the
ZIP, unpack it.
- Rename your theme’s
comments-old.php. This is just to protect the theme from any changes we’re making.
- Copy over our
/quotablefolder into the root of your theme.
- Paste this line into your theme’s
require_once(TEMPLATEPATH . '/quotable/functions.php');
Note: These instructions, and others, are included in the
readme.txt file. Look over it for more help.
Changing the color style of the comments is as easy as commenting out one
@import and un-commenting out another in our
This comment style, a
ZIP file containing the PSD,
PHP files, and
CSS to make it happen, is all yours for only $7. The theme files (
CSS) are licensed under the GPL. You are free to do with it what you please.