The blog comments inspired by forum thread design
Neatly is a comment style for your WordPress blog based off of popular forum thread designs. It comes with four color styles, which can be swapped out by changing a single line in the
All you need to do is drop a folder into your theme and add a single line to your
functions.php file, and you’re good to go.
- 4 different color styles (see right)
- Support for threaded comments (WP 2.7+)
- Trackback list below the comment form
- Clean HTML and CSS, easy to tweak
- Easily incorporate into any themes you’re using right now!
- Access to all future upgrades
The installation procedure is pretty painless.
- After download the
ZIP, unpack it.
- Rename your theme’s
comments-old.php. This is just to protect the theme from any changes we’re making.
- Copy over our
/quotablefolder into the root of your theme.
- Paste this line into your theme’s
require_once(TEMPLATEPATH . '/neatly/functions.php');
Note: These instructions, and others, are included in the
readme.txt file. Look over it for more help.
Changing the color style of the comments is as easy as commenting out one
@import and un-commenting out another in our
This comment style, a
ZIP file containing the PSD,
PHP files, and
CSS to make it happen, is all yours for only $7. The theme files (
CSS) are licensed under the GPL. You are free to do with it what you please.